The bean editor is accessible from the EJB tool window only. The editor consists of two tabs: General tab and Assembly Descriptor tab.
The General tab consists of a common part, and a bean specific part. The Assembly Descriptor tab is similar for all bean types.
In this part:
- EJB Editor - General Tab - Entity Bean
- EJB Editor - General Tab - Message Bean
- EJB Editor - General Tab - Session Bean
- EJB Editor - Assembly Descriptor
- Assembly Descriptor Dialogs
- EJB Editor General Tab - Common