Enabling an Extra WS Engine (Web Service Client Module)
Besides most common WS engines, support of which is enabled through dedicated facets, with IntelliJ IDEA you can also use the following ones:
Moreover, you can use any desired WS engine implementation version instead of restricting yourself to the predefined one.
To enable support of an extra ws engine or a specific implementation version
- Download the desired WS engine implementation.
- Specify the WS engine location on the Web Services page of the Settings dialog box.
- On the main menu, choose Tools | Web Services | Enable Web Service Support .
- In the Enable Web Services Support dialog box that opens specify the following:
- From the Type drop-down list, select Client.
- In the Choose Module drop-down list, specify the module to enable Web service client support in.
- From the Web Service Platform drop-down list, select the desired implementation.
- To have a sample class generated, select the Add sample code check box.