Examining Suspended Program
On this page:
A frame corresponds to an active method or function call. A frame stores the local variables of the called method or function, the arguments to it, and the code context that enables expression evaluation.
Examining a suspended thread
To examine frames of a suspended thread
- Select a thread from the thread selector drop-down list on top of the Frames pane. The list of frames is displayed:
- Select a frame from the Frames list. The Variables pane shows all the variables available to the method call in this frame, so you can further explore them:
Navigating between frames
To navigate between frames
- Use up and down arrow buttons on the toolbar.
- Use Up and Down shortcuts.
If you need to get a report on the status of all the threads, you can export threads information.
To export threads
- Right-click anywhere in the Frames tab and select Export Threads from the context menu, or select Run | Export Threads from the main menu.
- To save a report as a text file, specify the path to the file in the Export Threads dialog and click Save.
- To copy it to the Clipboard, click Copy.