Generating and Updating Copyright Notice
In this section:
- If a file does not belong to any scope with a copyright profile assigned, the default copyright profile is used.
- If the No copyright option has been set as the Default Copyright Profile in the Copyright settings dialog box, no copyright notice will be created or updated and IntelliJ IDEA will prompt you to configure a profile to apply.
Adding and updating opyright notices
To add a copyright notice
- Open the desired file in the editor.
- Press Alt+Insert.
- From the list that is displayed in the editor, select .
To update a copyright notice
- In the Project tool window, select files or directories where you want the copyright notice to be updated or just open the desired file in the editor.
- Right-click the selection, and choose on the context menu.
Last modified: 6 April 2015