Use this page to configure Gradle project settings.
|Linked Gradle projects||This area contains the list of registered Gradle projects that are linked to your IntelliJ IDEA project.|
|Project-level settings||This area contains settings for your Gradle project. You can select from the following options:
Use auto-import - select this check box to resolve all the changes made to the
Gradle project automatically every time you refresh your project.
- Use gradle wrapper (recommended) - select this option to use Gradle wrapper.
Using Gradle wrapper lets you get automatic Gradle download for the build. It also
lets you build with the precise Gradle version.
- Use customizable gradle wrapper - select this option to customize your Gradle wrapper.
In this case, IntelliJ IDEA will always check if the specified gradle version is used. To update Gradle version, you only need to
change the gradle version number as apposed to default gradle wrapper where you would need to change
- Use local gradle distribution - select this option to run local build scripts.
- Gradle home - in this text field, specify the fully qualified path to your Gradle installation.
If Gradle location has been defined by the environment variables
PATH, then IntelliJ IDEA deduces this location, and suggests this path as the default value.
If Gradle location has not been deduced from the environment variables, specify it manually, or click the Browse
button, and select the desired directory in the dialog that opens.
Note that the value entered in this field takes preference over the environment variables.
- Gradle JVM - use this drop-down list to select a JVM for running Gradle projects. The default is set to your project JDK.
|Global Gradle settings||This area contains options for Gradle global settings. You can select from the following options:
Language and Framework-Specific Guidelines:
Last modified: 14 July 2015