If there are too many modules in your project, you may want to arrange them in module groups.
The module groups can be nested, that is, a group can contain subgroups, the subgroups - lower-level subgroups, etc.
To organize modules in groups
- In the Project tool window or in the Project Structure dialog, right-click the desired module.
- In the context menu, choose Move Module to Group.
- In the submenu, choose one of the following:
- Outside any group: If the selected module is currently a member of a module group, the module will be removed from the group. Otherwise, nothing will happen.
- New top-level group: A new (top-level) module group will be created, and the selected module will become its member.
- To this group: The selected module will be moved to the selected module group.
- To new sub group: A new subgroup will be created in the selected group, and the selected module will be moved to this subgroup.
Last modified: 5 November 2015