You can create the necessary facets when creating a project or a module. Facets can also be added to existing modules.
IntelliJ IDEA is capable of auto-detecting facets. As soon as it finds a file or a directory typical of a certain framework or technology, it suggests that you create the corresponding facet.
In this section:
- Adding and Removing Facets
- Changing Facet Settings
- Adding Auto-Detected Facets
- Configuring Auto-Detection of Facets
- Changing Default Facet Settings
- Changing the Settings for All Facets of the Same Type