Managing Phing Build Targets
Phing functionality in IntelliJ IDEA is provided through a dedicated Phing Build tool window.
In this section:
To open the Phing Build tool window, do one of the following
- If the Phing support is not enabled in the project, open a Phing build file in the editor or select it in the Project tool window, and then choose Add as Phing build file on the context menu of the selection.
- If Phing is supported at the project level, choose View | Tool Windows | Phing Build on the main menu.
To examine the build targets in a build file
- Open the Phing Build tool window.
- To view the build targets defined in a specific build file, expand the corresponding build file node.
- To have certain build targets in a specific build file hidden in the tree view, select the corresponding file and click the Settings button on the toolbar. In the Phing Settings dialog box that opens, switch to the Hiding targets tab and select the Hide check boxes next to the names of the targets to be hidden.
- To have build targets defined in all build files displayed or hidden, click respectively the Expand All button or the Collapse All button on the toolbar.
- To navigate to the definition of a target in the source code, select the desired target and choose Jump to Source on the context menu of the selection.
To associate a shortcut with a Phing target
To have a target always executed before running or debugging the project
Last modified: 12 November 2014