Rearranging Code Using Arrangement Rules
You can rearrange your code according to your arrangement rules preferences.
To rearrange your code using the arrangement rules
- In the editor select a part of the code that you want to rearrange.
- Open the Settings / Preferences Dialog by choosing , and click Code Style under Editor.
- Under the node, select the appropriate language.
- On the rules for your code rearrangement and click . tab of the language settings, specify
- On the main menu, choose
Alternatively, in the project tool window, right-click the file where you want to perform the code rearranging, select . .
- In the dialog that opens, select check box and click .
Consider the following code that lets you test an arrangement rule that puts fields before methods:
Last modified: 10 December 2015