Resolving Conflicts with Perforce Integration
As described in the section Resolving Conflicts, the conflicts might occur in course of team work. Perforce integration makes use of the following commands:
- Resolve enables you to resolve a conflict to a specific file.
- Resolve All applies to all files in a changelist that have merge status.
To resolve conflicts for the files under Perforce version control
- In the Local tab of the Changes tool window, select a conflicting file, or a whole conflict node.
- On the context menu of the selection, choose Resolve or Resolve All . Files Merged with Conflicts dialog box appears.
- If you want to accept server version and overwrite your local changes, click Accept Theirs. If you want to force your changes to the repository, click Accept Yours. Clicking Merge opens the merge tool, where you can accept or discard each change individually.
- Once the conflicts are successfully resolved, commit your local version to the repository.
Last modified: 12 November 2014