Running Grails Targets
IntelliJ IDEA enables launching targets in the Grails or Griffon applications. When Grails or Griffon application is selected, the respective Run target command appears in the Grails or Griffon nodes of the main Tools menu.
To run a grails or griffon target
- Select Grails or Griffon application module. You can do this in a number of ways:
- On the Tools menu, choose Grails | Run Grails Target or Griffon | Run Griffon Target :
Alternatively, just press Ctrl+Alt+G.
- In the dialog box that opens, start typing the target name, and press Ctrl+Space to show the list of matching targets:
- Click OK, and view the output messages in the console.
Please note the following:
- The history drop-down list is available in the RunTarget dialog box. Use the arrow keys to browse through the recently executed targets.
- You can run or debug any target immediately from the Run/Debug configuration, if you enter an arbitrary command in the Command line field of the Run/Debug Configuration dialog.