Viewing Files Opened by Others
To view the files opened by the other users, you need to have the same project available, and the other users should allow you to view their files.
To view the list of files of another team member
- Select the user in your contact list.
- Choose on the context menu, or press Shift+F3. The Open Files for <user name> dialog appears.
- In this dialog you can:
- Go to the local version of a file: select the file in the files tree and click the icon on the toolbar or press F4.
- See the difference between your local and remote versions of the file: select the file in the tree view and click the button on the toolbar, or press Ctrl+D (see Viewing Difference Between Files for details).
- Filter the files list: when the button is pressed, the dialog box shows the files with Read-only status only.
Last modified: 24 March 2015