IntelliJ IDEA suggests several ways to view images, embedded in the HTML files. You can use navigation to source, open an image in an external graphical editor, or preview images on-the-fly. The viewing modes are configurable in the Images dialog.
To view an image in IntelliJ IDEA
- In the Project tool window, select the desired image file.
- On the context menu of the file, choose Jump to Source , or press F4.
To view an image in an external editor
- In the Project tool window, select an image file.
- On the context menu of the file, choose Open in external editor , or press Ctrl+Alt+F4.
To preview an image, place the caret at a reference to an image in the editor, and do one of the following
- On the context menu, choose Jump to Source .
- Invoke the Navigate to declaration feature by pressing Ctrl+B.