Working with Application Servers
IntelliJ IDEA can be integrated with the "most popular" application server systems. You can deploy your application artifacts onto the corresponding servers and debug the deployed applications right from within the IDE. You can also start and stop the servers installed on your computer.
- Supported Application Servers
- Main Tasks Related to Working with Application Servers
- Enabling Application Server Integration Plugins
- Defining Application Servers in IntelliJ IDEA
- Working with Server Run/Debug Configurations
- Updating Applications Running on Application Servers