This section describes how to:
- Get a Java Representation of an XML Schema
- Have an XML Schema generated on the basis of a Java class
- Unmarshal XML instance documents into Java content trees
- Marshal Java content trees into XML instance documents
With IntelliJ IDEA, this transformation can be done using one of the following data binders:
To use JAXB and XmlBeans, perform the following preliminary steps:
- Download and install the XMLBeans tool.
- On the Plugins page of the Settings dialog box, check that the Web Services bundled plugin is enabled.
- On the Web Services page of the Settings dialog box, specify the installation directory of XmlBeans and one of the following Web Services engines:
In this section:
- Generating Java Code from XML Schema
- Generating XML Schema from Java Code
- Generating Marshallers
- Generating Unmarshallers