IntelliJ IDEA — The Best Java and Polyglot IDE
IntelliJ IDEA 12.1
- JavaFX 2.0
- Android UI designer
- Play framework 2.0
- Spring frameworks
- Java 8
- Faster compiler
Much faster builds and better user experience, with a completely revised approach to the project compilation.
Support for the next generation of the Java platform, with code assistance for the new syntax. Watch demo…
And Many More
New powerful tools for databases and clouds, intelligent code formatting, Cucumber, Drools, and many more...
Ultimate — Exclusive Out-of-the-Box Feature Set
IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate is the full-featured commercial IDE — with a complete set of tools and integrations with the most important modern technologies and frameworks, such as Spring and Hibernate — a must-have for effective Web and Java EE development.
- Enterprise technologies support including Java EE, Spring, GWT, Struts, Play, Hibernate, Google App Engine, OSGi and others.
- Full array of supported languages, with refactoring capabilities: ActionScript, PHP, Groovy, Scala, Python/Jython, Ruby/JRuby, Clojure.
- Deployment and debugging with any of the following application servers: Tomcat, GlassFish, JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphere, Geronimo, Resin, Jetty.
- Commercial version control systems support: Perforce, ClearCase, Team Foundation Server, Visual SourceSafe.
- Tools for working with large scale Java codebases: dependency analysis and validation, UML class diagrams.
- Unique structural search and replace facility based on regular expressions describing structural Java elements.
- Easily spot and fix duplicate code fragments. Measure the code coverage for your unit tests.
View all IntelliJ IDEA features
Community Edition — Free and Open IDE for Java
IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition is the open source version of IntelliJ IDEA, a premier IDE for Java, Groovy and other programming languages.
- Intelligent code editor understanding your code, with refactorings, code inspections, intention actions, easy navigation and full Java 8 support.
- JUnit and TestNG integration and a convenient test runner UI.
- Maven, Gradle and Ant-based project setup and building.
- Comprehensive Groovy programming language support plus plugins for Scala and Clojure.
- Google Android development including latest SDK support.
- Unified UI and experience for most popular version control systems: Subversion, Git/GitHub, Mercurial and CVS. Visual merge, diff and changelists.
- Powerful XML editor with XML-Java interoperability.
- The Swing UI designer for developing Java desktop applications.
- Integrates with JetBrains TeamCity for continuous integration and pre-tested commit support.
- YouTrack, JIRA, GitHub and other trackers integration for task management and IDE context control.
IntelliJ Open-source project