- Build: 2017.3 EAP 173.2463.16
- Released: September 21, 2017
- Release notes
- Better synchronization of your settings across devices.
- Better support for gradle test with coverage.
- Support for Spring Boot 2.0 actuator endpoints.
For more details, read the blog post.
- Build: 2017.3 EAP 173.2290.1
- Released: September 13, 2017
- Release notes
- The Go to File action now doesn’t require slashes between folder names and before file name.
- Selecting a schema when running a SQL file.
- Jumping to the console from a datasource.
- The right-side alignment for a numeric date.
- The XQuery and XPath coding assistance for Microsoft SQL Server.
To learn more, check out the blog post.
- Build: 2017.3 EAP 173.2099.14
- Released: September 7, 2017
- Detecting a wider set of problems in Stream and Optional call chains.
- Detecting more nullability problems by inferring nullability for method parameters.
- The inspections that migrate for-loops into Stream API calls now support more scenarios.
- Many new inspections.
- To reduce overhead, any renderer now can be set to On-demand. Such a renderer shows the data only on click.
- The new Overhead tab that shows the overhead produced by breakpoints, conditions, log expressions, capture points, heavy renderers, etc. The data is comprised of the number of hits and the amount of time.
- Initial support for auto-configured MVC web applications.
- Log now offers the Interactively Rebase from Here action.
- Branch operations are now faster on large projects.
- Structural Search and Replace now provides a progress indicator.
You can learn more, about these changes, here.