This approach is applicable if the necessary libraries have been previously downloaded.
- Open the Module Settings dialog box.
- With the desired module selected, click the Dependencies tab.
- Click the Add button again, then select from the context menu.
In the dialog that opens, select the javaee.jar library
and the required Web service-specific libraries.
- The location of the javaee.jar library is defined during the installation of IntelliJ IDEA.
- The location of the Web-service specific libraries is defined during their download.
- Click OK when ready.