IntelliJ IDEA helps you understand the compiled output of your GWT application by providing GWT Compile Reports. Generated reports are displayed in the browser.
- On the main menu, choose .
- In the Generate GWT Compile Report dialog box that opens, choose the module to view the output of from the GWT Module drop-down list.
- Specify whether you want to view an existing report or a new one. Do one of the following:
- To have a new report created, click the Generate button.
- To view the previous generated report, click the View Report button.
IntelliJ IDEA informs you how long ago a report was generated last.