- Open the Project Settings dialog box and click the Copyright node. The Copyright page that opens displays the mappings between the available copyright profiles and scopes.
- Click (Alt+InsertCommand N; Command Enter). A row to define a new mapping is created.
- From the Scope drop-down list, select the desired scope.
To define a new scope, open the Scopes page or click the link in the lower part of the current page.
- From the Copyright drop-down list, select the profile to apply to the selected scope.
- Continue composing the list of scope-profile mappings. Use (Alt+InsertCommand N; Command Enter) or (Alt+DeleteCommand Delete) to add or remove the items. To reorder the mappings, use (Alt+UpCommand Up) and (Alt+DownCommand Down).
- Open the Project Settings dialog box and click the Copyright node.
- In the Copyright dialog box that opens select the desired copyright profile
from the Default project copyright drop-down list.
If you select No copyright, any attempt to generate a copyright notice will fail and IntelliJ IDEA will prompt you to create a profile to apply.