From this topic you will learn how to:
The settings of the default profile will be applied to any project file that is not included in any scope or belongs to a scope, which has no associated copyright profile.
- Open the Project Settings dialog box and click the Copyright node. The Copyright page that opens displays the mappings between the available copyright profiles and scopes.
- Click (Alt+InsertAlt+InsertAlt+InsertAlt+InsertAlt+InsertAlt+InsertAlt+InsertAlt+Insert or Ctrl+NAlt+InsertCommand N or Control EnterControl N or Control EnterCommand N or Control Enter). A row to define a new mapping is created.
- From the Scope drop-down list, select the desired scope.
To define a new scope, open the Scopes page or click the link in the lower part of the current page.
- From the Copyright drop-down list, select the profile to apply to the selected scope.
- Continue composing the list of scope-profile mappings. Use (Alt+InsertAlt+InsertAlt+InsertAlt+InsertAlt+InsertAlt+InsertAlt+InsertAlt+Insert or Ctrl+NAlt+InsertCommand N or Control EnterControl N or Control EnterCommand N or Control Enter) or (Alt+DeleteAlt+DeleteAlt+DeleteAlt+DeleteAlt+DeleteAlt+DeleteAlt+DeleteAlt+DeleteAlt+DeleteCommand Delete or Command BackspaceCommand DeleteCommand Delete or Command Backspace) to add or remove the items. To reorder the mappings, use (Alt+UpAlt+UpAlt+UpAlt+UpAlt+Up or Ctrl+Alt+AAlt+UpAlt+UpCtrl+Alt+UpCtrl+Shift+UpControl UpControl UpControl Alt Up) and (Alt+DownAlt+DownAlt+DownAlt+DownAlt+Down or Ctrl+Alt+EAlt+DownAlt+DownCtrl+Alt+DownCtrl+Shift+DownControl DownControl DownControl Alt Down).
- Open the Project Settings dialog box and click the Copyright node.
- In the Copyright dialog box that opens select the desired copyright profile
from the Default project copyright drop-down list.
If you select No copyright, any attempt to generate a copyright notice will fail and IntelliJ IDEA will prompt you to create a profile to apply.