- Open the Output Layout tab.
- In the Artifact Layout pane, select the desired parent node where a folder or an archive should be created.
- Create the artifact structure, using the toolbar
or the context menu commands of the
Artifact Layout pane.
- To create an empty folder, click the Create Directory button and specify the folder name.
- To create an archive, click the Create Archive button and specify the archive name.
You can also add copies of the specified elements, for example, the output of an
artifact can be included into another artifact.
- The entire output of the selected artifact will be copied to the specified place in the output of the target artifact.
- If the output directory of the included artifact contains files produced by an external process (e.g. by an Ant task specified as post-processing task for the artifact or the output directory points to an existing folder on disk), all these files will be copied to the target artifact as well as the files explicitly specified in the output layout of the included artifact.
Refer to the description of the Add Copy of button for details.
Fill in the artifact with elements. To do that, select an element in the Available Elements
pane, and do one of the following:
- Drag and drop it to the desired location.
- Double click this element to add it to the default location.
- On the context menu of the element, choose Put into.
Refer to the description of the context menu commands for details.
- If a JAR, WAR, or EAR archive has been created, you can opt to define its manifest file by creating a new one or using an existing one. See description of the Manifest File Properties Area.