IntelliJ IDEA 12.1.0 Web Help
Some features described here are available in Ultimate edition only.
Before you start developing your mobile application with IntelliJ IDEA, you should download either Wireless
Toolkit 1.x/2.x or other, or DoJa SDK.
This section describes how to configure such mobile SDK in IntelliJ IDEA, although you can configure it
while creating a project.
- Open the Project Structure dialog (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+SCommand Semicolon).
- Go to SDKs section and click the plus button to add a new SDK. Select Mobile SDK from the drop-down list.
- In the dialog that opens, specify the SDK installation folder (WTK or DoJa). The new SDK is added to the list.
- If necessary, configure the preverify options.
- Click OK to save changes and close the Project Structure dialog.