IntelliJ IDEA 12.1.0 Web Help
Some features described here are available in Ultimate edition only.
In general, compilation process for mobile application consists of the following events:
- Compilation: this is done by common compiler such as javac.
To learn how to configure settings for this compilation part refer to Configuring Compiler Settings section.
- Preverify: this stage is conducted by a preverify utility with emulator provided for the given
mobile Java SDK. This section describes how to configure preverify settings.
- Open the Project Structure dialog (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+SCommand Semicolon).
- Go to SDKs section and select your mobile SDK in the list.
- If you are using WTK, you can specify whether you want to use default profile (MIDP) and configuration (CLDC)
versions for the given emulator, or profile and/or configuration versions different from default.
In the second case, select the profile and/or configuration version using the corresponding drop-down list.
- For both WTK and DoJa, specify parameters for the preverify utility.