IntelliJ IDEA 12.1.0 Web Help
Some features described here are available in Ultimate edition only.
WithIntelliJ IDEA, you do not need to remember the required GWT module structure
because a GWT module will be generated along with the standard package layout.
for you by adding the relevant
descriptor of a new module automatically.
- In the Project view, right-click the package where you want to generate a GWT module.
If you already have a GWT module, select any package outside the existing GWT module, to generate a new one.
- From the context menu, select .
- Specify the name for the module and directory where html and css files should be created, then click OK.
IntelliJ IDEA creates an xml GWT Module descriptor and generates the correct package layout:
- The client part with an entry point in it.
- The server part.
- A public folder with an html page and a css.