By the time you start to perform this task, the AJDK must have already been downloaded and installed.
- Open the Project Structure dialog.
- Depending on whether you want to create the new library at the project or the IDE level, select Libraries or Global Libraries.
- Click (Alt+InsertCommand N; Command Enter) and select Java.
- In the dialog that opens, find and select aspectjrt.jar. (This file is located in <AJDK installation directory>\lib.)
- In the Choose Modules dialog, select the modules you want to add this library to as a dependency and click OK.
- Click OK in the Project Structure dialog.