- Create a Java module from scratch.
- On the Technologies page of the New Project Wizard, select the Google Web Toolkit check box.
- In the text field next to the selected check box, specify the path to the GWT installation folder.
If you have already configured the default path to the GWT, this path is displayed in the field. Change the setting, if needed.
- Specify whether you need a sample GWT application. To have IntelliJ IDEA create it, select the Create sample application check box and specify the application name in the text box below. The default application name is com.MySampleApplication.
- Click Finish. The module is created with a GWT facet.