- Open the desired entity class for editing.
- Type the desired field declaration:
- Create getter and setter methods. To do that, press Alt+InsertControl N; Control Enter,
and select from the suggestion list:
- Annotate the field. If the required import is missing, use the suggested quick fix:
- In the Persistence tool window, expand the Hibernate Facets node, and select the desired session factory.
- Under the session factory node, right-click Hibernate element you want to populate with fields, and
You can invoke the same command on the context menu of an entity in the ER diagram: :
- In the dialog box that opens, specify the field name and type, and click OK.