- Select component in the Form Workspace, or in the Components tree view.
- On the context menu, choose Create Listener, or press Ctrl+OCtrl+O.
- From the Create Listener pop-up menu, select the desired listener type.
- In the Select Method to Override dialog box, select the desired method. Optionally, specify whether you want the JavaDoc comment for this method to be copied to the target file, and press OK. The stub method that overrides the specified method, is added to the bound class.
- If you would like modify the body of the stub method, edit the Overridden Method Body file template:
In the File Templates dialog, open the Code tab, and edit the template as required.