- In the EJB tool window, right-click the desired entity bean.
- On the context menu, click
- In the dialog box Select Accessors of Fields to Include in Transfer Object, select
the methods to be included in the new transfer object.
Use CtrlControl and ShiftShift keys in combination with the mouse click to select multiple adjacent or non-adjacent methods.
- Specify the following parameters:
- Name of the transfer object class. Note that IntelliJ IDEA suggests a pattern for generating the class name, so you can only change the initial part of it.
- Whether the accessor methods will be generated in the bean interface.
- Click OK.