To be able to develop Java mobile applications, you should define the JDK and the Java mobile toolkit that you are going to use in IntelliJ IDEA.
You can do it separately, the way described on this page. You can also do it when creating a project for your Java mobile application development, see Creating a project with a J2ME module.
- Open the Project Structure dialog (e.g. Ctrl+Shift+Alt+SCtrl+Shift+Alt+SCtrl+Shift+Alt+SCtrl+Shift+Alt+SCtrl+Shift+Alt+SCtrl+Shift+Alt+SCtrl+Shift+Alt+SCtrl+Shift+Alt+SCtrl+Shift+Alt+SCommand SemicolonCommand SemicolonCommand Semicolon).
- In the leftmost pane, under Platform Settings, click SDKs.
- Above the pane to the right, click and select JDK.
- In the dialog that opens, select the installation directory of the JDK to be used and click OK.
- Click and select Mobile SDK.
- In the dialog that opens, select the installation directory of your Java mobile toolkit (WTK or DoJa) and click OK.
- If necessary, configure your custom profile and specify the preverify options on the SDK page (in the right-hand part of the dialog).
- Click OK in the Project Structure dialog.
- Creating a project with a J2ME module
- Configuring Java mobile-specific compilation settings
- Running and debugging Java mobile applications