- Open faces-config.xml in the editor.
- Click the Navigation tab.
- Drag the required pages (one by one) from the Project tool window onto the Navigation tab.
- Use the mouse to draw the navigation line between the pages. As a result, the corresponding navigation rule is created. (You can see this rules on the Structure tab under Navigation Rules and also on the Text tab in the code of faces-config.xml.)
- On the Structure tab, expand the Navigation Rules node, select the rule, and
specify the navigation case for it.
For more information, see "Faces Config Structure - Navigation Rule".
You can achieve the same result by editing the code of faces-config.xml on the Text tab.