IntelliJ IDEA 12.1.0 Web Help
Some features described here are available in Ultimate edition only.
suggests two ways of deleting elements from diagram:
- Remove node elements from view, while leaving the underlying source code intact. This option can be helpful,
if you want to explore a certain group of nodes, and remove the unnecessary ones from view.
- Delete node elements from project.
- In the diagram, select one or more elements to be deleted.
- Press DeleteDelete.
- In the diagram, select the element to be deleted.
- Use the Safe Delete refactoring (Alt+DeleteCommand Delete)
to delete selected classes from project.