To be able to use the AspectJ support in IntelliJ IDEA, you have to make sure that the following plugins are enabled:
- Spring-AOP and @AspectJ Support.
- AspectJ Support.
In addition to that, you should also create a library for aspectjrt.jar.
- Open the Settings dialog.
- In the left-hand part of the dialog, under IDE Settings, select Plugins.
- On the Plugins page that opens in the right-hand part of the dialog, make sure that All plugins is selected in the Show box, and type aspectj in the search field.
- Make sure that the check boxes to the left of AspectJ Support and Spring-AOP and @AspectJ support are selected.
- Click OK in the Settings dialog.
- Select to restart IntelliJ IDEA if so asked.