The Tapestry technology in a module is supported through a dedicated Tapestry facet.
Only one Tapestry facet per module is allowed.
In this section:
Create a new Java module from scratch.
- On the Technologies page of the wizard, select the Tapestry check box.
- In the Tapestry Settings area, specify the Tapestry libraries to use or download.
- Open the Module Settings dialog box.
- With the desired Java module selected, click on the toolbar, and select Tapestry from the list of facets available for this module.
Click the Tapestry facet node. In the Facet 'Tapestry' dialog box,
specify the application configuration settings:
- Application filter is the filter that will be configured in your web.xml
- Application package is the application root package.