- Open the Project Settings dialog box, and under the Editor node, click Auto-Import.
- On the Editor | Auto-Import page, click (Alt+InsertControl N; Control Enter).
- In the dialog box that opens, type the name of the class or a whole package to be excluded, and
Use (Alt+InsertControl N; Control Enter) and (Alt+DeleteCommand Delete) to manage the list of classes and packages that IntelliJ IDEA shouldn't place to the suggestion list.
- Apply changes and close the Settings dialog.
- Start typing a name in the editor, and use intention action as described in the section
- In the Class to Import suggestion list, select the class you want to be ignored,
and click the right arrow to reveal the nested list of intention actions. IntelliJ IDEA suggests
you to exclude specific class or the whole containing package:
- Click the desired class or package to be excluded.