- Select the class name in the editor and do one of the following:
- Choose from the context menu.
- Choose on the main menu.
- In the Expose Class As Web Service dialog box that opens specify the following:
- The name and URL address of the Web service.
- The protocol and encoding style used when accessing the public operations of the Web service.
- The type information, including name, operations, parameters and data comprising the interface of the Web service.
IntelliJ IDEA automatically adds the service description to the server-config.wsdd file.