IntelliJ IDEA provides Gant support. IntelliJ IDEA recognizes *.gant files, and allows editing them.
In this section:
Before you start working with Gant files, make sure that:
- Gant is downloaded and installed on your computer.
- Gant is added to your PATH environment variable.
- Gant plugin is downloaded and enabled. If it is not, enable the plugin.
Gant files are marked with icon.
Gant support includes:
- Code completion for Gant tasks.
- Execution of a whole script.
- Selective run of the individual targets.
- Groovy script run/debug configuration.