Use this dialog box to configure generation of Java code stubs based on an XML Schema via the XmlBeans data binder.
- This functionality is provided via the WebServices bundled plugin, which is enabled by default. If not, enable it using the Plugin Configuration Wizard.
- The menu item and the dialog box are available when the file opened in the active editor tab contains an XML Schema.
|Schema path||In this field, specify the file to be used as the generation basis. By default, the field shows the full path to the current file. To use another Schema, click the Browse button and choose the desired file in the Select XML Schema / Wsdl File for generation dialog box, that opens.|
|Output path||Use this field to specify the name of the .jar to place the generated and complied Java code in. By default, IntelliJ IDEA suggests to create a new types.jar. To overwrite an existing .jar, click the Browse button and choose the desired .jar in the dialog that opens.|
|Add necessary libraries in order for generated code compile and work||Select this check box to have additional XmlBeans libraries automatically added
to the classpath of the module where the generated source code will be placed.
These are libraries the generated stubs code depend on.
|Status||View the information in this read-only field to track and improve discrepancies when configuring the generation procedure.|
- Generating Java Code from XML Schema
- Generating XML Schema from Instance Document
- Markup Languages and Style Sheets
- Web Services
- Web Service Clients