IntelliJ IDEA provides support for Java Persistence API by means of a dedicated JPA facet. JPA support includes automatic creation of a specific module structure, code completion, syntax and error highlighting, code inspections and quick-fixes, refactorings, and the possibility to graphically represent data structure using the Entity Relationship diagram.
In this section:
- Enabling JPA Support
- Creating Persistence Units
- Creating Elements in Persistence Units
- Creating Fields in Persistence Entities
- Creating Relationships in Entities
- Working with the JPA Console