Your contacts in the contacts list can be organized in groups which you can, for example, name after the project or task in which the users are involved. This section describes how to:
- Expand the IDEtalk tool window, click the arrow on the icon , and select .
- Type the desired group name and click OK.
- Right-click a group in the contact list and choose DeleteDeleteDeleteDeleteDelete or Ctrl+DDeleteDeleteDeleteDeleteDelete, Backspace or Command BackspaceDelete, Backspace or Command BackspaceDelete, Backspace or Command Backspace. on the context menu, or press
- In the dialog that opens, confirm deletion.
All users in the selected group will be deleted from your contact list.
- Click the Expand Tree and Collapse Tree buttons on the toolbar of the IDEtalk tool window,
- Click the Settings button and select the Hide offline users option.
- Double-click the user group name.