- On the main menu, choose Package and Class Migration dialog box opens. . The
- Select the desired migration map from the drop-down list, or click the New button to create a new one. Edit Migration Map dialog appears.
- Specify the name of the map, and optional map description.
- Create a new migration description. To do that, click Add.
- In the Edit Class/Package Migration Description dialog box that opens, specify the following options:
- Select whether you want to migrate packages or classes.
- Specify the old and the new names of the package or class.
Click OK to apply changes and close the dialog.
- Create or edit as many migration descriptions as required, and click OK to apply changes and close the Edit Migration Map dialog.
- Click Run to start migration with the selected map.