- Open the EJB tool window.
- Select the desired module, or bean, to be migrated, and choose on the context menu.
- In the Apply EJB 3.0 Style dialog box displaying the list of all items within
the module, select the ones to be migrated:
If you want to convert home interfaces rather than remove them, select the Retain Home INterfaces check box, where applicable.
- Configure the environment access and XML descriptor options. Refer to the Apply EJB 3.0 Style dialog for the detailed description of options.
- Though you can click Refactor and perform migration straight away, it is recommended to click Preview first, and explore the tentative migration results in the Find Tool Window.
- In the Find tool window, click Do Refactor.