- Press Ctrl+Tab; Ctrl+Shift+TabControl Tab; Control Shift Tab.
- Keeping CtrlControl pressed, use the following keys:
- UpUp and DownDown arrow keys, TabTab or Shift+TabShift+Tab to go up and down the list in both panes.
- AltAlt to toggle between the right and the left panes of the switcher pop-up window.
- EditorDeleteEditorDelete or Backspace; Shift+BackspaceBackspace; Shift+Backspace to close the editor tab where the selected file is opened, or hide a tool window, if it is shown.
Having selected the desired file or tool window, release the CtrlControl key.
The corresponding file or tool window gets the focus and the switcher pop-up window disappears.
If you want to close the switcher without selecting any file or tool window, just use the left or right arrow keys.