IntelliJ IDEA 13.1 Web Help
Some features described here are available in Ultimate edition only.
- Press Ctrl+F12Ctrl+F12Ctrl+0Ctrl+F12Ctrl+F12Ctrl+F12Ctrl+F12Ctrl+F12 or Ctrl+Shift+F12Ctrl+F3 or Ctrl+OCommand F12Command F12Command O. The menu of diagram elements pops
- Use the arrow keys to select the desired diagram element, and press EnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnter.
The selected diagram node element becomes active.
- Press EnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnter once more. The first member of an
element gets the focus.
- The following actions are available:
- Pressing EnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnter toggles the focus between a
diagram element and its members.
- When a diagram element has the focus, use the arrow keys to jump between elements.
- When a member has the focus, use the vertical arrow keys to navigate through an element
to the desired member.
- Having selected an element or a member, navigate to the underlying