IntelliJ IDEA 12.1.0 Web Help
- Press Ctrl+F12Ctrl+F12Ctrl+0Ctrl+F12Ctrl+F12Ctrl+F12Ctrl+F12Ctrl+F12 or Ctrl+Shift+F12Ctrl+F3 or Ctrl+OMeta F12Meta F12Meta O. The menu of diagram elements pops up.
- Use the arrow keys to select the desired diagram element, and press EnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnter.
The selected diagram node element becomes active.
- Press EnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnter once more. The first member of an element gets the focus.
- The following actions are available:
- Pressing EnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnter toggles the focus between a diagram element and its members.
- When a diagram element has the focus, use the arrow keys to jump between elements.
- When a member has the focus, use the vertical arrow keys to navigate through an element to the desired member.
- Having selected an element or a member, navigate to the underlying source code.