Your source code can contain hard-coded literals which you would like to recognize and further extract to properties. To highlight hard-coded literals in the editor, use Internationalization code inspections.
- Open the Settings dialog.
- In the Project Settings, click Errors to open Errors dialog box.
- Select the desired profile, and locate the node Internationalization issues.
- Check the option Hard coded strings, which will cause the
string literals to be highlighted in the editor.
Note that you can configure severity of this inspection and specify when the hard-coded strings should be recognized. For example, you can opt to skip the content of toString() method, or the literals without alphabetic characters.
- Apply changes and close the dialog. Now the editor will highlight the hard-coded string