IntelliJ IDEA 12.1.0 Web Help
Some features described here are available in Ultimate edition only.
As described in the section Resolving Conflicts, the conflicts might occur in course of team work. Perforce integration makes use of
the following commands:
enables you to resolve a conflict to a specific file.
- merge status. applies to all files in a changelist that have
- In the Local tab of the Changes tool window, select a conflicting file,
or a whole conflict node.
- On the context menu of the selection, choose or
. Files Merged with Conflicts dialog box appears.
- If you want to accept server version and overwrite your local changes, click Accept Theirs.
If you want to force your changes to the repository, click Accept Yours.
Clicking Merge opens the merge tool, where you can accept or discard
each change individually.
- Once the conflicts are successfully resolved, commit your local version to the repository.