- Start creating a Java module and enable REST support in it.
- Populate the RESTful Web service module with the necessary classes and methods, possibly using the generated sample class.
- Configure the artifacts to deploy.
- Create a run configuration. On the Deployment tab, specify the artifacts to deploy.
Deploy the Web service on an HTTP server and start the server.
If you are using the sample service created with the module, choose Shift+F10Shift+F10. IntelliJ IDEA creates a local HTTP server, starts it, whereupon deploys and runs the Web service.or press
- Run the application locally or on a remote host.
- Test the RESTful Web service.