IntelliJ IDEA enables launching targets in the Grails or Griffon applications. When Grails or Griffon application is selected, the respectivecommand appears in the or nodes of the main menu.
- Select Grails or Griffon application module. You can do this in a number of ways:
- On the
Alternatively, just press Ctrl+Alt+GCtrl+Alt+GCtrl+Alt+GCtrl+Alt+GCtrl+Alt+GCtrl+Alt+GCtrl+Alt+GCtrl+Alt+GCtrl+Alt+GAlt Command GAlt Command GAlt Command G.
- In the dialog box that opens, start typing the target name, and press Ctrl+SpaceCtrl+SpaceCtrl+SpaceCtrl+SpaceAlt+SlashCtrl+SpaceCtrl+SpaceCtrl+Space or Ctrl+Back SlashCtrl+SpaceControl SpaceControl SpaceControl Space
to show the list of matching targets:
- Click OK, and view the output messages in the console.
- The history drop-down list is available in the RunTarget dialog box. Use the arrow keys to browse through the recently executed targets.
- You can run or debug any target immediately from the Run/Debug configuration, if you enter an arbitrary command in the Command line field of the Run/Debug Configuration dialog.