- Below the Version Control node, click Confirmation. The Confirmation dialog box opens.
- In the Files Creation/Deletion area, define how files created or deleted in IntelliJ IDEA
should be added to or removed from a version control system. The available options are:
- Show options before adding to version control
- Add silently
- Do not add
- In the Display options dialog when these commands are invoked area, specify the
commands, for which you want IntelliJ IDEA to display the Options dialog box. The available options are:
- Check Out
- Get Latest Version
- Undo Check Out
- Configure additional settings for working with changelists by selecting or clearing the corresponding check boxes:
- Specify whether the read-only state of files should require explicit cancellation.
- Specify whether meaningful comments on committing files to the repository should be required.
- Specify whether uncommitted changes should be moved to another changelist.
- Specify whether and how to create a changelist if the commit operation fails.