IntelliJ IDEA enables usage of the following testing frameworks:
For each of the supported testing frameworks, IntelliJ IDEA provides:
- Code completion, aware of the specific testing framework.
- Run/debug configurations.
- Possibility to create tests.
- Possibility to navigate between tests and test subjects.
- Possibility to run tests from within the IDE, and view test results in the test runner UI. The test results are shown on the Test Runner tab of the Run tool window.
- Possibility to run all tests in a directory, specific test classes, test cases, or individual test methods.
Refer to the section Testing for the detailed description of the common testing procedures.
For framework-specific usage guidelines, refer to: